The IBIX dry system is entirely made of aluminum, it is handy, easy to transport, extremely versatile and can be easily used by just one operator.
The choice of the most appropriate blasting material and the adjustable blasting pressure make the IBIX system multipurpose and capable of providing unequalled performances in innumerable fields of application, all in full observance of the operator safety and the environmental safeguard standards.
The ecological dry system is ideal to treat wood and porous stones on which using water is not recommended; it can successfully be used in fields where a particularly strong abrasive power is required, such as paint removal on metal and boats.
IBIX IBIX 60 Dry Accessories
The IBIX-HiPro60 Surface Preparation System Includes:
- Extension Lance with 15mm Nozzle
- 30 ft. Hose with Quick Connect
- Large Filling Funnel with Sieve
- Portable Lightweight Versatility for ease of use
- Quick-Click Nozzle saves time and money
- Effective Control with high-quality results
- Non-Abrasive application for delicate surfaces
- Environmentally Friendly with no harsh chemicals
IBIX-Approved Abrasives for Use with Portable Blasting Equipment
IBIX®-Approved abrasives such as calcium carbonate, Armex soda, GMA garnet and walnut shell are perfect for mold mitigation and remediation, fire and smoke restoration, graffiti removal, odor elimination, surface prep and cleaning. Abrasive media mixes with compressed air, in some applications, water to provide a pressurized stream of media to clean a variety of surfaces.
- Non-toxic environmentally-friendly materials
- Cost-effective with optimum abrasive efficiency
- Regulatory compliant for low dust emission
Vacuum Shroud Attachments
IBIX vacuum shroud attachments are the pros choice for dust control when using the IBIX 25 and IBIX 60. It captures the majority of airborne particles for outstanding dust control. It preserves air quality and protects workers from inhaling harmful materials. Learn more about our vacuum shroud attachments below.
Proper maintenance of your IBIX Equipment is crucial to optimum performance. Download our maintenance checklist to help keep your IBIX Blasting Equipment in top condition.