The IBIX 25 Dry features dual action wet and/or dry technology designed for hard to reach workspaces. Perfect for a wide variety of applications, pre-paint preparation and surface cleaning, the IBIX 25 Dry delivers a perfectly consistent air and media flow and notably requires only one operator and can be run by most small compressors. They are user friendly and deliver a precise, consistent, even air and media flow for a smooth surface finish with very low air volume requirements. Minimal dusting protects the health and safety or the operator and environment. IBIX provides the ultimate power in a small package.
IBIX 25 Dry Accessories
The IBIX 25 Dry Surface Preparation System Includes:
- IBIX-Pro Gun with 5.5 mm Nozzle
- 30 ft. Hose with Quick Connect
- Large Filling Funnel with Sieve
- Portable Lightweight Versatility for ease of use
- Quick-Click Nozzle saves time and money
- Effective Control with high-quality results
- Non-Abrasive application for delicate surfaces
- Environmentally Friendly with no harsh chemicals
IBIX-Approved Abrasives for Use with Portable Blasting Equipment
IBIX®-Approved abrasives such as calcium carbonate, Armex soda, GMA garnet and walnut shell are perfect for mold mitigation and remediation, fire and smoke restoration, graffiti removal, odor elimination, surface prep and cleaning. Abrasive media mixes with compressed air, in some applications, water to provide a pressurized stream of media to clean a variety of surfaces.
- Non-toxic environmentally-friendly materials
- Cost-effective with optimum abrasive efficiency
- Regulatory compliant for low dust emission
Vacuum Shroud Attachments
IBIX vacuum shroud attachments are the pros choice for dust control when using the IBIX 25 Dry and IBIX HiPro 60. It captures the majority of airborne particles for outstanding dust control. It preserves air quality and protects workers from inhaling harmful materials. Learn more about our vacuum shroud attachments below.
Click the Product Manuals And Downloads Section below to review the IBIX 25 Dry Vacuum Attachment Data
Proper maintenance of your IBIX Equipment is crucial to optimum performance. Download our maintenance checklist to help keep your IBIX Blasting Equipment in top condition.