The IBIX® portable blasting units are the most premier, versatile and economical in the industry. Lightweight aluminum allows for easy portability for all types of locations. The IBIX-Pro9 features dual action wet and/or dry technology designed for hard to reach workspaces. Perfect for a wide variety of applications, pre-paint preparation and surface cleaning, the IBIX-Pro9 delivers a perfectly consistent air and media flow and notably requires only one operator and can be run by most small compressors.
IBIX-Pro9 has been used by the shipping industry consistently for over 10 years and is International Ship Builder approved.
The IBIX-Pro9 Surface Preparation System Includes:
- Gun and 3 mm Nozzle
- Water Shroud
- 20 ft. Hose with Quick Connect
- Filling Funnel with Sieve
Click the Product Manuals And Downloads Section below to review the IBIX Pro 9 list of available accessories
- Portable Lightweight Versatility for ease of use
- Quick-Click Nozzle saves time and money
- Effective Control with high-quality results
- Non-Abrasive application for delicate surfaces
- Environmentally Friendly with no harsh chemicals
Click the Product Manuals And Downloads Section below to review the IBIX Pro 9 system specifications
IBIX-Approved Abrasives for Use with Portable Blasting Equipment
IBIX®-Approved abrasives such as calcium carbonate, Armex soda, GMA garnet and walnut shell are perfect for mold mitigation and remediation, fire and smoke restoration, graffiti removal, odor elimination, surface prep and cleaning. Abrasive media mixes with compressed air, in some applications, water to provide a pressurized stream of media to clean a variety of surfaces.
- Non-toxic environmentally-friendly materials
- Cost-effective with optimum abrasive efficiency
- Regulatory compliant for low dust emission
LEARN MORE ABOUT ABRASIVES
Proper maintenance of your IBIX Equipment is crucial to optimum performance. Download our maintenance checklist to help keep your IBIX Blasting Equipment in top condition.
Click the Product Manuals And Downloads Section below to review the IBIX Pro 9 product maintenance checklist