The IBIX blasting units always deliver a perfectly consistent air and media flow and notably require very low air volume.
It is equipped with a 3 liters tank that can be fully emptied, making the change of abrasive easier and avoiding the risk of mixing different blasting materials; this is possible because of a special plastic funnel installed inside the tank of the IBIX machine.
KIT NANO IBIX® 3
Kit equipped with a 3 liters tank that can be fully emptied, making the change of abrasive easier and avoiding the risk of mixing different blasting materials; this is possible because of a special plastic funnel installed inside the tank of the IBIX machine; the kit is available with a suitcase of abrasives for samples.
NANO IBIX® 3 with pen
The Nano Ibix reveals its top effectiveness with the microtip Ibix; this tool allows the operator to work on the smallest details with the maximum comfort; it is made of tungsten carbide, a very resistant and durable material compared to ceramic tips..
IBIX-Pro3 is practical for on-site repairs because of the low dust and safety of the operator and can be run by most small compressors.
IBIX NANO 3 Dry Accessories
The IBIX-Pro3 Surface Preparation System Includes:
- IBIX-Pro Gun with 3mm Nozzle
- 8 ft. Hose with Quick Connect
- Filling Funnel with Sieve
- Portable Lightweight Versatility for ease of use
- Quick-Click Nozzle saves time and money
- Effective Control with high-quality results
- Non-Abrasive application for delicate surfaces
- Environmentally Friendly with no harsh chemicals
IBIX-Approved Abrasives for Use with Portable Blasting Equipment
IBIX®-Approved abrasives such as calcium carbonate, Armex soda, GMA garnet and walnut shell are perfect for mold mitigation and remediation, fire and smoke restoration, graffiti removal, odor elimination, surface prep and cleaning. Abrasive media mixes with compressed air, in some applications, water to provide a pressurized stream of media to clean a variety of surfaces.
- Non-toxic environmentally-friendly materials
- Cost-effective with optimum abrasive efficiency
- Regulatory compliant for low dust emission
Proper maintenance of your IBIX Equipment is crucial to optimum performance. Download our maintenance checklist to help keep your IBIX Blasting Equipment in top condition.