Water and oil resistant impregnation sealer for building surface.
- B.B.A. Approved and CE Marked
- Improves the Thermal Insulation Value of a Treated Surface
- Allows the Surface the Breathe
- Prevents Water and Oil Ingress
- It prevents water and oil infiltration
- Use on Vertical and Horizontal Surfaces/Interior and Exterior
- Will not change the appearance of a treated surfcace
- Contains zero V.O.C.
Always test apply on a small hidden portion of the substrate before applying
- Substrate Quality: Cracks must be repaired using a concrete/mortar repair system.
- Moisture content should be equal or less than 12% to a depth of 1cm.
- Substrate Preparation: Clean, free from dust, dirt, oil, efflorescence, organic growth and old paint films.
- To remove any residual of spores, molds or organic growth in general, it is possible to treat the surface with the natural moss killer Essenzio. In case of dirt or old paint residues, wash the substrate at a maximum pressure of 150 bar. In the event of salt efflorescence, you can use the IBIX salt extractor DESAL. If any residues or unwanted patinas persist, it is recommended a preliminary surface cleaning, using sorghum brushes or IBIX selective micro-aero-abrasion technology.
- Will prevent airborne dirt and stains, including chewing gum, from adhering to the surface. It has a good resistance to graffiti
- Will reduce surface degradation as atmospheric contaminants no longer stick to the surface
- Will not alter the aesthetic of the treated surface (invisible protection) or change its color. A treated surface will remain breathable.
- Will always be easy to apply on any surfaces, you can use the surface within 1 hour of application.
- Will help reduce further on-going maintenance and costs on a protected surface.
- Will prevent surfaces from deteriorating through repeated “Freeze/Thaw” cycles. Is suitable for ground surfaces with high levels of foot traffic. UV resistant. Non-Flammable. Nontoxic. And Environmentally Friendly.
- Independent tests prove that a vertical surface treated with PROTECT iT 100 improves thermal insulation value by 16% (It removes the cold wall syndrome associated with water saturated walls).
- PROTECT iT 100: Cannot be re-applied after curing as there will be a loss of adhesion
- PROTECT iT 100: is unable to work if applied over non-absorbent surfaces.
- In presence of saline efflorescence, the surface must be treated with a IBIX salt extractor DESAL before the application of PROTECT iT 100.
- Do not apply PROTECT iT 100 if rain is expected within 4 hours.
May be applied using low pressure spray, brush or roller. Ensure application is from bottom to top on vertical surfaces taking care not to let the production run. Any subsequent application must be applied until saturation.
- Architectural Concrete: 4-6 SqM/Ltr
- Block Paving: 5-8 SqM/Ltr
- Porous-Natural Stone (Limestone, Sandstone): 2-5 SqM/Ltr
- Low Porosity Stone (Granite, Marble, Slate, Terracotta): 8