Anti-Graffiti Removal Wipes
Company Business and Substance/Mixture Identification
- Ease of use for all places and circumstances.
- Efficient for use on most materials and coatings.
- Quickly remove fresh graffiti.
- Help preserve the appearance of exposed surfaces.
The Anti-graffiti Removal Wipes are made of cellulose/ polypropylene and feature an abrasive and a soft side. Recommended for treating non-porous, inert and smooth surfaces. The wipes are saturated with a citrus-base detergent solution, are alcohol free and do not contain aggressive solvents. They quickly and efficiently remove even the most stubborn graffiti.
Packaged in a convenient bucket, our product becomes the fastest, most modern and practical way to remove graffiti without hefty and costly operations.
The Anti-graffiti removal wipes help restore the appearance of those surfaces vandalizedand deteriorated by graffiti.
Instructions For Use
- Horizontally pull a wipe out of the bucket through the pre-cut area.
- Take it off with a firm and straight pull.
- Tightly close the lid of the bucket so that the wipes inside do not dry.
- Scrub the surface with the abrasive side of the wipe until graffiti is removed. Then, wipe clean the surface with the other side.
- If marks are stubborn, pre-dampen the surface using the wipe and let act for some minutes before scrubbing.
- Use as many wipes as needed.
- Allow to air dry.
Fields of application
Showcases, telephone booths, metal blinds, advertising billboards and road/traffic signs, station halls, trucks and public transport vehicles, etc.
- Fatty esters
- Non-ionic surfactants
- Distilled orange
Characteristic Physic-chemical Properties
- Physical state: impregnated wipes
- Color: orange
- Odor: citrus
- Wear butyl rubber safety gloves
- Never place inside the mouth
- Avoid inhaling
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Keep container tightly closed
In original package, protected from heat, frost and ice as well as the elements.