Surface Coating Polymers for the Anti Corrosive Coating Industry
Why use Thermoplastics?
- Commonly referred to as “plastics”
- Melt on heating and re-solidify on cooling.
- Common plastics are polyethylene, polystyrene, polypropylene, nylon, PVC etc.
- Range of properties-from flexible to rigid, high temperature or chemical resistance, toughness, electrical insulation etc.
- On heating, they react with themselves to “cross-link” the molecules into a matrix which solidifies and will not melt again on reheating.
- Barrier Properties
- Chemical Resistance
- Electrical Insulation
- No cracking or chipping
- Thicker Coatings
- Barrier properties
- Edge and weld coverage
- “Grip” and “warmth”
- Impact Resistance
- Fluid dip, flame and flock spraying
- Electrostatic spray
- Food Contact
- Resistance to stress cracking, adverse weather conditions, detergents, salt and typical airborne pollutants
- Excellent adhesion
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- Superior chemical resistance
- UV rays resistance
- Flexibility and Repairability
- Anti-osmotic barrier
- Halogen free
- Combustion fumes are low in smoke
- Low toxicity index
- Environmentally safe
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Surface Coating Materials
To learn more CLICK HERE for common questions we get about our thermoplastics coating materials and their application.