IBIX Serves The Marine Industry With High Pressure and Low Pressure Blasting Solutions
IBIX® portable Marine High Pressure Blasting systems are indispensable for marine industry professionals specializing in off-shore maintenance, extending the life of marine vessels while removing contaminants and tough marine coatings from marine platforms, jack up oil rigs, industrial, military and commercial ship hulls, carriers, passenger ferries and tankers.
IBIX systems are perfectly suited for decontamination and cleaning, removal of grease, oil residue, paint, carbon deposits and glue from machinery and equipment. Marine High Pressure Blasting systems from IBIX deliver a precise, consistent air and media flow for a smooth surface finish every time. Minimal dusting improves the health and safety of the operator and the environment.
Marine High Pressure Blasting Uses:
- Bilges, ballast tanks, cofferdams, and engineering spaces
- Areas typically prohibitive to abrasive blasting (near hydraulics, electronics, seal and bearings)
- Corrugated steel, non-ferrous metal surfaces, tie downs, deck perimeters and compartments
- Sump pits, rudder stocks, tiller extensions, transom and rudder fitting scuppers, bridge wings
- Storage facilities: lube oil tanks, water tanks
- Propellers and flaps
- Removal of soot contamination
- Cleaning and polishing teak floors with garnet mineral and sodium bicarbonate
- Polishing aluminum and stainless steel structures with sodium bicarbonate
- Deck winches, wing bridges, hatch covers, any other support maintenance
IBIX USA Handles More Than Just Marine High Pressure Blasting Systems
Revolutionary Flame Spray Coating Technology
Many walkways and conditions on work areas have been the source for many workplace safety incidents. Given the wet and moist conditions workers face, the marine industry is especially at risk for work place injuries. So, in addition to our Marine High Pressure Blasting solutions, you may consider a nonskid coating from IBIX USA on your walking areas to enhance and improve the safety of your workplace.
The Spartacus is a lightweight, portable and versatile system ideal for coating all types of infrastructure including structural steel, pipelines and concrete. Coatings applied with Spartacus provide a smooth flexible finish that is resistant to chemicals, salt, chipping, cracking, scratching and harsh environments. UV stable for outdoor applications, Spartacus durable coatings cure in seconds and are exceptionally beneficial for substrates that are susceptible to acid, sulfates, corrosion and chemicals.
Marine High Pressure Blasting systems from IBIX USA are the industry standard for cleaning debris or rust from ship hulls, giving new life to oil rig platforms and more. Contact us today and we can help determine the right blasting and coating solutions for your project needs.