Industry Served – Pipeline Oil & Gas
Portable 3-in-1 application system
Spartacus provides the latest technology for coating pipes and joints. Extremely valuable, particularly in the oil and gas industries. Our Coating Systems allow operators to coat joints and make on-site field repairs, even in the most challenging environments. This is the only system of it's kind, capable of coating virtually any bend or angle, by liquefying the polymer coating material. Designed for coating PE and PP bends, joints, buckle arrestors and standard pipes.
The Spartacus is a lightweight, portable, versatile one-man operation ideal for working in the field. Coatings adhere perfectly to factory finishes for joint applications.Our flame system kills microorganisms prior to coating.
IBIX® is extremely valuable for enhancing bond adhesion and preventing long-term corrosion.
- Pipeline Surface Prep & Coating with Spartacus Brochure
- Innovative Technology for Pipeline Oil & Gas Brochure
- Pipeline Oil & Gas Datasheet
- Concrete Anchoring Datasheet
Approved Abrasive Media
- Spartacus Portable Flame Powder Coating System Video
- Graffiti Removal Demo Video
- Removing Flash Rust on Stainless Steel with IBIX HiPro 60 with Lance Extension Video
- IBIX Powder Coating - High Powder Flow Video
- How To Set Up Your IBIX System Video
- How To: Abrasive Valve Maintenance Video
- How To: Pressure Regulator Maintenance Video
- How To: Replacing the Air Filter Video
Recommended Equipment for Pipeline Industry
All IBIX systems come with a variety of attachments to fit virtually any job requirement. With time and experience each industry discovers which equipment works best for them. Case Studies have revealed the following equipment to be best suited for the pipeline industry: