CENTURION Flame Spray Application Gun
With Wide-Spray Pattern Advantage
The new Centurion is the most advanced gun for Spartacus. Providing a wider, knife like spray pattern, increasing coverage area with enhanced blending. CENTURION flame spray coater was specifically designed to produce a polymeric coating using our IBIX thermal plastic powder. The finishes are easily applied with our proven installation methods, providing a smooth and durable astoundingly beautiful finish, that will last for many years. Available with a handle or without for two-hand operation. Patent Pending.
Unlike traditional coatings such as paint, our coatings are repairable. IBIX flame spray coating powder is a thermal Plastic Coating applied pneumatically. The raw materials, in a dry powder form is propelled through a gun-type applicator and heated onto the surface.
U-Coat & Plascoat Polymers are engineered to work in conjunction with CENTURION Flame Spray Application Gun, creating the most durable coatings even in the most challenging environments.
Wide-Spray Pattern Advantage
- Spray pattern over 4-5″ wide
- 3-4 times as wide as the Standard High Flow gun
- Faster spraying with more uniform layers
- More consistent overlapping of passes
- No powder “lines” or “stripes” for a flawless finish
- Minimize the risk of unmolten powder with air trapped in the coating