The Ruwac© USA is an American owned and operated. Made in the USA with USA parts, we specialize in industrial vacuums and only industrial vacuums. It is used paired with the IBIX Blasting Machines in order to preserve the media and place it back into the IBIX machines.
Because this all we do, you can rest assured that quality, design and performance are our top priority. We stand behind every vacuum system that we manufacture with knowledge, service and support, and warranties unmatched by the competition.
Made in the USA, OSHA Silica compliant vacuums offering the best in durability, longevity, and depth of product line. Ruwac© vacuums offer the lowest cost of ownership resulting high profitability.
- Ruwac© vacuums range in performance from 100 CFM to 650 CFM. True, real world specifications.
- Electric, Gas, and Propane powered vacuums available
- Maximum performance paired with the best filtration to insure the longest lasting vacuum with the least amount of maintenance.
- Lowest cost of ownership in the industry.
- Exclusive MicroClean Pleated Primary Filter – 99% Efficient @ 0.5 Micron
- Primary filter is guaranteed for 3 years. Other vacuums in the industry require monthly, quarterly, or bi-annual filter replacement.
- Secondary HEPA Filter for air purification- 99.97% Efficient @ 0.3 micron.* Expected 5+ year filter life.
- Exclusive pleated filter design does not require complicated pulse or mechanical filter cleaning devices.
- External filter cleaning mechanism is used for dustless filter maintenance minimizing exposure to the operator.
- Drop out dust pan and direct bagging vacuum options allows quick and easy access to the contained dust without requiring any heavy lifting or exposure to the operator.
- Built to withstand a lifetime of use.
- Exclusive oval housing design for maximized performance, extended filter efficiency and filter life.
- Exclusive “Bullet Proof” compression cast modular housing guaranteed to never dent or rust.
- Low center of gravity prevents vacuum from tipping under operation and transportation.
- Heavy duty casters and rough terrain wheel options.
Service & Support:
- Ruwac© sales and technical service representative always available to take your call or your customers call.
- Vacuums and parts always in stock in our Holyoke, MA manufacturing facility.
- Training and demonstration opportunities