Lightweight Portable Blasting System
For A Wide Variety of Surface Prep & Cleaning Applications
The smallest blast unit in America and a one-man operation, the IBIX-Pro3 is perfect for a wide variety of applications including pre-paint preparation and surface cleaning. The IBIXblasting units always deliver a perfectly consistent air and media flow and notably require very low air volume. Our units are extremely beneficial for antique restoration, marine applications, cleaning & repairs as well as building & structural restorations. These examples include historic preservation, antique furniture restoration, barn restoration, valuable antiques restoration, train and collectible automobile restoration and offshore marine usage, inspection, metal work and spot cleaning.
IBIX-Pro3 is practical for on-site repairs because of the low dust and safety of the operator and can be run by most small compressors.
The IBIX-Pro3 Surface Preparation System Includes:
- IBIX-Pro Gun with 3mm Nozzle
- Water Shroud
- 20 ft. Hose with Quick Connect
- Filling Funnel with Sieve
- Portable Lightweight Versatility for ease of use
- Quick-Click Nozzle saves time and money
- Effective Control with high-quality results
- Non-Abrasive application for delicate surfaces
- Environmentally Friendly with no harsh chemicals
IBIX-Approved Abrasives for Use with Portable Blasting Equipment
IBIX®-Approved abrasives such as calcium carbonate, Armex soda, GMA garnet and walnut shell are perfect for mold mitigation and remediation, fire and smoke restoration, graffiti removal, odor elimination, surface prep and cleaning. Abrasive media mixes with compressed air, in some applications, water to provide a pressurized stream of media to clean a variety of surfaces.
- Non-toxic environmentally-friendly materials
- Cost-effective with optimum abrasive efficiency
- Regulatory compliant for low dust emission