Lightweight Portable Blasting System
For A Wide Variety of Surface Prep & Cleaning Applications
The smallest blast unit in America and a one-man operation, the IBIX®-Pro3 is perfect for a wide variety of applications including pre-paint preparation and surface cleaning. The IBIX blasting units always deliver a perfectly consistent air and media flow and notably require very low air volume. Our units are extremely beneficial for antique restoration, marine applications, cleaning & repairs as well as building & structural restorations. These examples include historic preservation, antique furniture restoration, barn restoration, valuable antiques restoration, train and collectible automobile restoration and offshore marine usage, inspection, metal work and spot cleaning.
IBIX-Pro3 is practical for on-site repairs because of the low dust and safety of the operator and can be run by most small compressors.
The IBIX-Pro3 Surface Preparation System Includes:
- IBIX-Pro Gun with 3mm Nozzle
- Water Shroud
- 20 ft. Hose with Quick Connect
- Filling Funnel with Sieve
- Portable Lightweight Versatility for ease of use
- Quick-Click Nozzle saves time and money
- Effective Control with high-quality results
- Non-Abrasive application for delicate surfaces
- Environmentally Friendly with no harsh chemicals
IBIX-Approved Abrasives for Use with Portable Blasting Equipment
IBIX®-Approved abrasives such as calcium carbonate, Armex soda, GMA garnet and walnut shell are perfect for mold mitigation and remediation, fire and smoke restoration, graffiti removal, odor elimination, surface prep and cleaning. Abrasive media mixes with compressed air, in some applications, water to provide a pressurized stream of media to clean a variety of surfaces.
- Non-toxic environmentally-friendly materials
- Cost-effective with optimum abrasive efficiency
- Regulatory compliant for low dust emission
Portable Blasting Equipment
Please scan the QR code label on your product to access the training pages for this product or visit theIBIX® Training Portal
Revolutionary Technology...Maximum Versatility
All IBIX systems come with a variety of attachments to fit virtually any job requirement. One of our most popular accessories is the extended lance for reaching overhead and tight spaces. We offer a complete selection of nozzles for various blast patterns as well as a funnel and vacuum shroud for indoor blasting. Accessories for our Portable Blasting Systems include:
For the ultimate in convenience and maneuverability
An invaluable tool for reaching tight spaces such as attics and crawl spaces
With Steady Stream Pattern Head and Vortex Technology
With quick-click attachment system providing a fast and easy way to exchange gun nozzles while working in the field.
Dry Priority with Steady Stream Pattern Head
Reliable Power and Flow Consistency
Gas-driven rotary screw air compressor is capable of producing 115 CFM @ 100 PSI, this unit is widely used on a variety of restoration projects.
Recommended for use in high-humidity environments. Add to pressure regulator and/or compressor.
The only multi-purpose battery operated grouting machine designed for industrial, commercial and architectural applications
Designed to support on-site evaluation of surface analysis so architects and contractors have immediate feedback to make qualified decisions.
For controlled low-dust surface blasting in work environments where dust containment & control is of paramount importance.
- IBIX-Pro3 Users Manual
- IBIX-Pro3 Equipment Specs
- Portable Cleaning Systems Guide
- Safety Guidelines
- Compressor Compatibility Guide
Approved Abrasive Media
- Capacity: 0.8 gallons (3 liters)
- Nozzle Sizes: 0.12 - 0.2 inches (3 - 5 mm)
- Mesh Sizes: 30 - 350 mesh (0.025 - 2.5 mm)
- Airflow Rates: 2.9 - 116 psi (0.2 - 8 bars)
- Hose Length: 8 feet (2.5 meters)
- Empty Weight: 26 pounds (11.8 kg)
- Minimum Air Requirement: 10 cfm (300 l/min)
- IBIX® systems are ASME compliant #41,780, #41,779 and come with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.