Lightweight Portable Blasting System
For A Wide Variety of Surface Prep & Cleaning Applications
The IBIX® portable blasting units are the most premier, versatile and economical in the industry. Lightweight aluminum allows for easy portability for all types of locations. The IBIX-Pro25 features dual action wet and/or dry technology designed for hard to reach workspaces. Perfect for a wide variety of applications, pre-paint preparation and surface cleaning, the IBIX-Pro25 delivers a perfectly consistent air and media flow and notably requires only one operator and can be run by most small compressors. They are user friendly and deliver a precise, consistent, even air and media flow for a smooth surface finish with very low air volume requirements. Minimal dusting protects the health and safety or the operator and environment. IBIX provides the ultimate power in a small package.
The IBIX-Pro25 Surface Preparation System Includes:
- IBIX-Pro Gun with 5.5 mm Nozzle
- Water Shroud
- 30 ft. Hose with Quick Connect
- Large Filling Funnel with Sieve
- Portable Lightweight Versatility for ease of use
- Quick-Click Nozzle saves time and money
- Effective Control with high-quality results
- Non-Abrasive application for delicate surfaces
- Environmentally Friendly with no harsh chemicals
IBIX-Approved Abrasives for Use with Portable Blasting Equipment
IBIX®-Approved abrasives such as calcium carbonate, Armex soda, GMA garnet and walnut shell are perfect for mold mitigation and remediation, fire and smoke restoration, graffiti removal, odor elimination, surface prep and cleaning. Abrasive media mixes with compressed air, in some applications, water to provide a pressurized stream of media to clean a variety of surfaces.
- Non-toxic environmentally-friendly materials
- Cost-effective with optimum abrasive efficiency
- Regulatory compliant for low dust emission
Portable Blasting Equipment
- Auto Restoration with IBIX-Pro25
- IBIX-Pro25 - Removal of Paint Layers from Stainless Steel
- Multi-Surface Wet & Dry Blasting Demo with IBIX 25 and GMA Garnet 200 Mesh
- How To Set Up Your IBIX System
- How To: Abrasive Valve Maintenance
- How To: Pressure Regulator Maintenance
- How To: Replacing the Air Filter
Please scan the QR code label on your product to access the training pages for this product or visit theIBIX® Training Portal
Revolutionary Technology...Maximum Versatility
All IBIX systems come with a variety of attachments to fit virtually any job requirement. One of our most popular accessories is the extended lance for reaching overhead and tight spaces. We offer a complete selection of nozzles for various blast patterns as well as a funnel and vacuum shroud for indoor blasting. Accessories for our Portable Blasting Systems include:
An invaluable tool for reaching tight spaces such as attics and crawl spaces
With Steady Stream Pattern Head and Vortex Technology
With quick-click attachment system providing a fast and easy way to exchange gun nozzles while working in the field.
Features a Hydro-SEP centrifugal moisture separator that removes humidity from the air – the perfect match for IBIX-Pro9 and IBIX-Pro25 systems.
Recommended for use in high-humidity environments. Add to pressure regulator and/or compressor.
Dry Priority with Steady Stream Pattern Head
For controlled low-dust surface blasting in work environments where dust containment & control is of paramount importance.
Gas-driven rotary screw air compressor is capable of producing 115 CFM @ 100 PSI, this unit is widely used on a variety of restoration projects.
The only multi-purpose battery operated grouting machine designed for industrial, commercial and architectural applications
Designed to support on-site evaluation of surface analysis so architects and contractors have immediate feedback to make qualified decisions.
- IBIX-Pro25 Users Manual
- IBIX-Pro25 Equipment Specs
- Portable Cleaning Systems Guide
- Safety Guidelines
- Compressor Compatibility Guide
Approved Abrasive Media
- Auto Restoration with IBIX-Pro25 Surface Preparation System and Armex Soda Video
- IBIX-Pro25 - Removal of Paint Layers from Stainless Steel Stairwells Video
- Multi-surface Wet & Dry Blasting Demo with IBIX 25 and GMA Garnet 200 Mesh Video
- How To Set Up Your IBIX System Video
- How To: Abrasive Valve Maintenance Video
- How To: Pressure Regulator Maintenance Video
- How To: Replacing the Air Filter Video
- Capacity: 6.6 gallons (25 liters)
- Nozzle Sizes: 0.2 - 0.28 inches (5 - 7 mm)
- Mesh Sizes: 30 - 350 mesh (0.025 - 2.5 mm)
- Airflow Rates: 2.9 - 130 psi (0.2 - 7 bars)
- Hose Length: 30 feet (10 meters)
- Empty Weight: 57 pounds (26 kg)
- Minimum Air Requirement: 57 cfm
- IBIX® systems are ASME compliant #41,780, #41,779 and come with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.