Lightweight Portable Blasting System
For A Wide Variety of Surface Prep & Cleaning Applications
Introducing the newest in our excellent line of products, the IBIX-HiPro60! It is the largest, most powerful unit in the IBIX family for heavy duty, industrial environments. This powerhouse retains the ease of maneuverability while delivering the ultimate wet and/or dry blast unit. Our turbo unit provides twice as much consistent power. The industrial tires are perfect for rough terrain and challenging on-site projects. Many of our customers find that the different sizes of our pods are more suited for particular projects but no matter what the job or size project, we have a unit to fit.
The IBIX-HiPro60 is constructed of lightweight aluminum and offers a one-man easy-to-use operation with a quick-click nozzle for maximum versatility that saves time and money.
The IBIX-HiPro60 Surface Preparation System Includes:
- Extension Lance with 15mm Nozzle
- Water Shroud
- 30 ft. Hose with Quick Connect
- Large Filling Funnel with Sieve
- Portable Lightweight Versatility for ease of use
- Quick-Click Nozzle saves time and money
- Effective Control with high-quality results
- Non-Abrasive application for delicate surfaces
- Environmentally Friendly with no harsh chemicals
IBIX-Approved Abrasives for Use with Portable Blasting Equipment
IBIX®-Approved abrasives such as calcium carbonate, Armex soda, GMA garnet and walnut shell are perfect for mold mitigation and remediation, fire and smoke restoration, graffiti removal, odor elimination, surface prep and cleaning. Abrasive media mixes with compressed air, in some applications, water to provide a pressurized stream of media to clean a variety of surfaces.
- Non-toxic environmentally-friendly materials
- Cost-effective with optimum abrasive efficiency
- Regulatory compliant for low dust emission