Lightweight Portable Blasting System
For A Wide Variety of Surface Prep & Cleaning Applications
Introducing the newest in our excellent line of products, the IBIX-HiPro60! It is the largest, most powerful unit in the IBIX family for heavy duty, industrial environments. This powerhouse retains the ease of maneuverability while delivering the ultimate wet and/or dry blast unit. Our turbo unit provides twice as much consistent power. The industrial tires are perfect for rough terrain and challenging on-site projects. Many of our customers find that the different sizes of our pods are more suited for particular projects but no matter what the job or size project, we have a unit to fit.
The IBIX-HiPro60 is constructed of lightweight aluminum and offers a one-man easy-to-use operation with a quick-click nozzle for maximum versatility that saves time and money.
The IBIX-HiPro60 Surface Preparation System Includes:
- Extension Lance with 15mm Nozzle
- Water Shroud
- 30 ft. Hose with Quick Connect
- Large Filling Funnel with Sieve
- Portable Lightweight Versatility for ease of use
- Quick-Click Nozzle saves time and money
- Effective Control with high-quality results
- Non-Abrasive application for delicate surfaces
- Environmentally Friendly with no harsh chemicals
IBIX-Approved Abrasives for Use with Portable Blasting Equipment
IBIX®-Approved abrasives such as calcium carbonate, Armex soda, GMA garnet and walnut shell are perfect for mold mitigation and remediation, fire and smoke restoration, graffiti removal, odor elimination, surface prep and cleaning. Abrasive media mixes with compressed air, in some applications, water to provide a pressurized stream of media to clean a variety of surfaces.
- Non-toxic environmentally-friendly materials
- Cost-effective with optimum abrasive efficiency
- Regulatory compliant for low dust emission
Portable Blasting Equipment
- IBIX-HiPro60: Graffiti Removal Demo
- IBIX-HiPro60 with Lance Extension Demo
- How To Set Up Your IBIX System
- How To: Abrasive Valve Maintenance
- How To: Pressure Regulator Maintenance
- How To: Replacing the Air Filter
Please scan the QR code label on your product to access the training pages for this product or visit theIBIX® Training Portal
Revolutionary Technology...Maximum Versatility
All IBIX systems are offered with a variety of accessories (available for an additional cost) to fit virtually any job requirement. One of our most popular accessories is the extended lance for reaching overhead and tight spaces. We offer a complete selection of nozzles for various blast patterns as well as a funnel and vacuum shroud for indoor blasting. Accessories for our Portable Blasting Systems include:
An invaluable tool for reaching tight spaces such as attics and crawl spaces
For controlled low-dust surface blasting in work environments where dust containment & control is of paramount importance.
With quick-click attachment system providing a fast and easy way to exchange gun nozzles while working in the field.
Ultra Silent Portable Diesel Air Compressor providing efficient, reliable power and low-speed-air-end
Recommended for use in high-humidity environments. Add to pressure regulator and/or compressor.
Dry Priority with Steady Stream Pattern Head
The only multi-purpose battery operated grouting machine designed for industrial, commercial and architectural applications
Designed to support on-site evaluation of surface analysis so architects and contractors have immediate feedback to make qualified decisions.
- IBIX-Pro40 Users Manual
- IBIX-Pro40 Equipment Specs
- Portable Cleaning Systems Guide
- Safety Guidelines
- Compressor Compatibility Guide
Approved Abrasive Media
- Capacity: 10.5 gallons (40 liters)
- Nozzle Sizes: 0.4 - 0.48 inches (10 - 12 mm)
- Mesh Sizes: 30 - 350 mesh (0.025 - 2.5 mm)
- Airflow Rates: 2.9 - 123 psi (0.2 - 8 bars)
- Hose Length: 30 feet (10 meters)
- Empty Weight: 105 pounds (48 kg)
- Minimum Air Requirement: 57 cfm
- IBIX® systems are ASME compliant #41,780, #41,779 and come with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.